Learn the Path to Healing Insecure Attachment
TRAIN THE MIND IN SECURE ATTACHMENT
Learn how to train the mind to have the best of intimate relationships.
- Dr. Daniel P Brown guides you through the basics of attachment, providing you with:
- Experiential exercises that teach Secure Attachment
- Practical interviews with Psychology Thought Leaders to help you understand how attachment disturbances manifest in your daily life.
- Backed by comprehensive Clinical Training for Mental Health Professionals.
LEARN TO SHIFT PERSPECTIVE
The absence of a negative state is not a positive state.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT QUALITIES OF MIND
Habitual Thoughts and Feelings Create Relational Behaviour.
Every attachment style sees relationships differently.
- Anxious-Preoccupied grows clingy or excessively care-taking in a relationship;
- Dismissing/Avoidant find themselves pulling away when someone gets to close;
- Disorganized grows fearful, disconnected, emotionally numb and behaves inconsistently.
The Ideal Parent Figures Protocol teaches you an awareness of your state-of-mind and creates a positive map for secure, intimate relationships. All you need is practice.
TRAIN THE MIND TO SET BOUNDARIES AND NOT GET CLINGY IN RELATIONSHIPS
Learn how to train the mind to have boundaries and not scare your partner.
- Learn to train the mind with Dr Daniel P Brown to take you through the basics of attachment.
- Experiential exercises for you to train secure attachment to practice daily.
- Practical interviews with psychology thought leaders to help you understand attachment disturbance in your daily life.
- Backed by Clinical Training for Mental Health Professionals
LEARN TO SHIFT PERSPECTIVE SO YOU DON'T GET CLINGY IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS
In the abscence of a negative there is not a positive.
DEVELOP THE RIGHT QUALITIES OF MIND
Thoughts Create Feelings. Feelings Create Behaviour.
Every attachment style responds have polar opposite visions of their ideal future.
- If your anxious-preoccupied and find yourself breaking down quickly in a relationship;
- If your dismissing/avoidant and find yourself pulling away when someone gets to close;
- or If your disorganized and find yourself going between both.
The Ideal Parent Figures exercise will teach you how to become aware of your thoughts more and see how those feelings are creating your behaviour in relationship. The only thing you need to do is practice.
Learn from a World Leader
- Daniel Brown, Ph.D. is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School and has served on the faculty for over 38 years.
- A senior meditation master, Dr. Brown has trained and taught with top Indo-Tibetan Bon & Buddhist lamas for more than 48 years, including lineage holders from some of the great schools of Buddhism.
- Author of 24 books, and winner of the 1999 Guttmacher Award from the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Psychiatry & Law for outstanding contribution to forensic psychiatry.
- As an expert legal witness, Dr. Brown has testified in over 200 child abuse cases and served as an expert witness for prosecutors at the International War Crimes Tribunal, helping them establish a standard of evidence for victims of war atrocities.
- Dr. Brown Co-Founded the Attachment Project based on the foundations of his award-winning book Attachment Disturbances in Adults: Treatment for Comprehensive Repair.
- The Three Pillars treatment method has garnered praise across the scientific and medical community, which was the recipient of the 2018 ISST-D Pierre Janet Writing Award.
The Path to Healing
What Clinicians are saying about The Clinical Book & Method
Dianne Roberts Stoler Ed.D. from Psychology Today article >
Onno van der Hart
PhD, Emeritus Professor of Psychopathology of Chronic Traumatization, Utrecht University
MN, CS, Clinical Director, Metropolitan Counseling Services. Author of Coping with Trauma-Related Dissociation
McKnight Presidential Chair, Professor of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota
PhD, author of The Transforming Power of Affect, Director of the AEDP Institute
Human Givens Journal
A thought-provoking, inspiring journal about psychology, human behaviour and mental health.
Reviewed by: Tina Arnoldi. Find the article that refers to the quote here >
American writer on transpersonal psychology and his own integral theory.
Enroll Now & Start the Process to Heal
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can is this training targetted at?
Are the course sessions live or pre-recorded?
Does this course replace therapy?
To whom can I send feedback or suggestions?
How long does it take to complete the training?
How do I access The Complete Training on Attachment Disturbances after I have purchased it?
Can I download the course to a computer or mobile device?
What is your refund policy?